Robyn Watson is a Senior Associate in our Commercial Litigation team.
Robyn has experience advising commercial entites and individuals in relation to a range of commercial disputes with particular expertise in the following areas:
- Contractual disputes and the construction of contracts
- Directors and shareholder disputes
- Financial services disputes
- Professional Negligence claims
- Debt recovery
- Acting for a foreign company in relation to a claim for breach of contract and unjust enrichment
- Advising and acting in settlement negotiations in relation to a breach of contract claim
- Acting for a Claimant to a professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors
- Advising and assisting a high net worth individuals in relation to issues and disputes within and outside of the jurisdiction
- Working on a series of complex barrister and solicitor disciplinary claims, including applications for judicial review
London Solicitor Litigation Association
Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
University of Westminster Mentoring Scheme
Before training as a solicitor Robyn enjoyed a year working as an English teacher in Tianjin, in the Northeast of China.