Our Diversity results
- Based on 138 responses = 37% of the firm
- Responses came from a wide range of levels and ages
- Gender identity confirms that, as with other firms in law, the male / female split changes as a lawyer progresses to partner
- There is a low representation of those with a disability
- The ethnicity of the firm is predominantly white British
- Religious representation is heavily Christian / non-religious or atheist
- Sexual orientation is primarily heterosexual
- The results on the education background show that Howard Kennedy staff are from a range of school backgrounds
Age range of those who responded
The survey attracted respondents from a wide range:
The gender balance at solicitor level is more female whilst at partner level it switches to more male.
The firm has a wide range of cultures represented. The predominant one is white British.
The predominant religions represented are atheist or no religion and Christian.