2020 has been exceptionally challenging for businesses – and HR issues have been among the most difficult to navigate. From the constantly-changing furlough scheme, to coping with remote working, to implementing redundancies and new health and safety measures. Virtually every aspect of work has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Now, with potential vaccines on the horizon, it's time for businesses to take stock and prepare for what’s in store in 2021.
We held a webinar on Monday 7 December 2020, where members of our Employment team, including Jane Amphlett, James Townsend, Alex Mizzi, Chiara Muston and Anjali Raval talked through what's on the HR agenda for 2021. Topics included:
- The extended furlough scheme and what happens next
- Brexit – what employers need to know
- Changes to off-payroll working (IR35)
- The shift to remote working
- Employee health and wellbeing