Stephanie is a Legal Director in the corporate real estate team and advises on a range of both private and public corporate transactions.
Her practice area covers mainstream corporate work including public and private mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, private equity, AIM admissions, IPOs and joint ventures. She also has particular experience in advising on real estate development joint venture structures.
- £675m property development and construction joint venture with Land Securities plc, two subsequent refinancings and realignment of joint venture interests to include a put and call option and development profit allocation on an exit/winding-up.
- £3.8m inward off-shore private equity investment into sports and outdoor equipment manufacturer and licensee of major sports and entertainment brands.
- £120m acquisition of five Freeport Retail shopping centres by Hermes pension fund management.
- Two inward private equity investments into cosmetic brand start-up and ongoing advice on the entrepreneur’s joint venture relationship with investors.
- £1.5m acquisition of a South London care home.
- Creation and launch of £100m real estate investment fund.
- £35m takeover of AIM listed Australian green tech company, structured as a Scheme of Arrangement.
- £33m takeover of AIM listed Eureka Mining Limited by Celtic Resources Holdings Limited, structured as a Scheme of Arrangement.
- Acquisition of Peugeot after-market automotive parts distribution business.
- Disposal of automotive dealership to Citygate Automotive Limited.