Simon Butterworth has 20 years' experience dealing with significant commercial property projects, mostly related to development. He delivers practical, solution-driven advice in a concise, easily understood manner.
Simon provides a tailored real estate development service to clients often relating to complex projects. This extends to:
- site assembly and acquisition
- development and promotion agreements
- overage arrangements and clawback agreements
- options and conditional arrangements
- joint ventures
- estate leasing schemes and their set up
- pre-lets and associated leasing agreements.
This approach invariably starts before heads of terms are agreed and includes evaluating property particulars, structures, parties, aims and intentions. Simon also ensures he provides a succinct, high-level review of the project so a client is better able to negotiate and agree workable, practical, appropriately structured deals from the outset