Paul is a Partner in the Corporate department. He specialises in corporate transactions with particular experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate real estate including joint ventures and special purpose vehicle (SPV) acquisitions and disposals, private equity, joint venture/shareholder agreements, corporate recovery and restructurings, acting for a range of corporate and entrepreneurial clients.
- Acting for the shareholders of Solopress, a leading fast turnaround online print business, on the sale to a leading European competitor
- Acting for Euroffice, a leading UK online stationary business, on the acquisition of a smaller competitor
- Acting for Galliard Homes, a leading UK property developer, on a major joint venture to provide funding for future deals and acting on a number of subsequent JV property development transactions
- Acting for Gordon Brothers, the advisory, restructuring and investment firm, on their acquisition from administrators of the Blockbuster business
- Acting on a number of high value property investment and development special purpose vehicle acquisitions and disposals
- Acting on the establishment and structuring of several leading restaurant concepts including Bird and Alan Yau's Park Chinois and Yamabahce
- Acting for several leading fintech companies including Paymentsense, Capital on Tap and JudoPay on various corporate transactions
- Acting for management on a BIMBO of Aston Barclay, a leading car auction business with investment from Rutland Partners
- Acting for a UK insurance company on a Brexit consequential migration to another EU country
- Acting for leading London Estate agency Benham & Reeves on corporate matters
- Acting for a leading mid-sized accountancy practice on corporate and regulatory matters
Never overestimate what can be achieved in 5 years and never underestimate what can be achieved in 10 years. In other words - things change but generally take longer than people expect!
Paul was also lead male singer in the firm’s Rock band!