Paul is a Partner in the Corporate department. He specialises in corporate transactions with particular experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate real estate including joint ventures and special purpose vehicle (SPV) acquisitions and disposals, private equity, joint venture/shareholder agreements, corporate recovery and restructurings, acting for a range of corporate and entrepreneurial clients.
- Numerous joint ventures and corporate “wrapper” real estate transactions for UK property investors and developers including the Galliard Group
- Bay Capital and Alan Yau on numerous restaurant acquisitions and joint ventures
- Tom Aikens Restaurant Group on a group reorganisation
- Overseas investors on the acquisition of the Scalini restaurant
- Founders of Bird restaurant on its funding and set up
- Paradigm Talent Agency on their investment in Coda Music Agency
- PaymentSense, JudoPay and Capital on Tap on their set up
- The shareholders of Euroffice Ltd, the UK’s leading online provider of office products, including the fund managed by Private Equity House Net Partners, the founders, friends and family investors and management, on the sale by way of a management buy-out, to funds managed by Darwin Private Equity LLP for an undisclosed sum
- Euroffice Ltd on its acquisition of UK Office Direct Ltd
- The shareholders of Waterflow Holdings Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of drainage, sewer, civil and asset management services, on the sale of the company to The UK Drainage Network Ltd in a deal funded by Lyceum Capital
- Gordon Brothers Europe, the advisory, restructuring and investment firm, on their acquisition from administrators of the Blockbuster business.
Never overestimate what can be achieved in 5 years and never underestimate what can be achieved in 10 years. In other words - things change but generally take longer than people expect!
Paul was also lead male singer in the firm’s Rock band!