Partner: Head of Real Estate
Julian specialises in commercial property, particularly in acquisition (i.e. roll-out programmes) and disposal work, both freehold and leasehold particularly in relation to the retail and leisure sector. This also involves asset management portfolio work.
Additional areas of previous experience include investment, development and insolvency property work.
Julian's clients range from high profile national operators in the retail and leisure sector to SMEs.
- Richemont Group on the acquisition of the Piaget flagship store on New Bond Street and other acquisitions for brands within the Group
- Desigual on their continued roll out programme of stores in Oxford St, Liverpool, Bicester and Bluewater
- High end French fashion brand The Kooples on their entry into the UK on Carnaby Street, St Christopher's Place, Westfield London and including South Molton Street
- on ongoing acquisition and asset management work for Tragus Group - Cafe Rouge, Bella Italia and Strada
- on refranchising work for Pizza Hut and ongoing asset management work
- on asset management work for David Clulow and Sunglass Hut
- numerous international retailers coming into the UK as part of global expansion programmes
- firms of accountants in relation to property assets, the subject of insolvency and proceeds of crime proceedings
Julian is married with two daughters. He is a keen golfer, plays 5-a-side football, supporter of Liverpool FC and also a pop music trivia aficionado.