Charlotte is a member of the Real Estate Department and has experience in all aspects of commercial property. She advises on all types of commercial property transactions, including purchasing and financing sites, lettings and sales. She specialises in the purchase of development sites advising on all aspects of site assembly and the development process.
- On the purchase of and change of use under the amended permitted development rules of Riverdale House
- On the purchase of a multi-million pound Harrow site and the subsequent sale and joint venture arrangement to a housing association
- A Jewish Charity on various property matters, to include the sale and option to lease back of long lease residential flats with bespoke cross-charity management agreements. Also assisting with the restructure of the charitable status of the charity and re-financing and amending ownership of portfolio
- On the sale of the iconic Herbal House in Clerkenwell for £26.1m
- On various National Asset Management Agency approved sales and purchases
- On the purchase of a multi-million pound North London property and negotiating pre-lets to multiple NHS bodies. Also advising on the sale of the property subject to pre-lets and forward funding arrangements
- Multi-million pound property portfolio sale consisting of various properties around the country.
Charlotte has run multiple marathons and is a qualified personal trainer.