Astrid is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team with experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial property transactions.
She acts for a variety of individuals, developers, property companies and other investors. Her experience covers the leisure, office, industrial, retail, financing and residential sectors.
Astrid is recommended in the Legal 500 as having “detailed knowledge of property law” and she deals with a broad spectrum of transactional matters including landlord and tenant, development, acquisition and disposal of properties and general property management.
Astrid specialises in development work advising on all aspects from site acquisitions and assembly, dealing with development issues such as rights to light, land swaps with utility providers and overage, and disposal of the finished product.
- FTSE 100 company on site acquisitions, disposals and re-gearing
- London Buildings on management of its commercial investment properties
- Entrepreneurial London Property Developers on residential developments in London Bridge and Islington
- Galliard Homes on aspects of commercial lettings
- Private Banks on financing, refinancing and complex development loans
- Entrepreneurial Property Developers on mixed use development in EC1
- Investor client on the management of a portfolio of multi-let office properties located in the centre of Manchester
- Private client on acquisition of high value residential property in London W1
- Charities on complex Option Agreements, pre-emption agreements and Overage deals
- Developers on transfers and leases of land to UKPN
- Entrepreneurial Foreign Developer on a series of acquisitions of sites in the South East for residential development
- Private Equity group on the proposed acquisition of cinemas
- Retailers for units in retail shopping centres nationwide
- Private investor on release of rights to light in relation to residential development
- High Net Worth individual on advising of development aspects of basement conversion in Westminster.
Astrid is a keen “spinner”.