Head of Corporate
Ashley is head of Howard Kennedy’s corporate department.
He is particularly experienced in the mid-market M&A and public and private company arenas, having advised on numerous mid-market M&A transactions and on over 40 AIM IPOs (some by way of reverse takeover), acting for both issuers and Nomad/brokers. Ashley has also advised on public takeovers as well as early stage and pre-IPO funding rounds.
- Jelf Group Plc - acquisition of Beaumonts Insurance Group Ltd, for up to circa £18.3m
- Selling shareholders of Funkin Limited on its sale to AG Barr, owner of Irn Bru, in a deal of up to £21m
- Ideagen Plc - placing of new shares to raise £17.5m
- Mirada Plc - placing of new shares to raise £3.5m
- Young Associates Ltd - acquisition of Micad, for an undisclosed sum
- Spectrum Interactive - UK Takeover offer by Arqiva, circa £23m
- Spring Bidco - acquisition of Gordon Equipments Ltd, the owner of Durite auto electrical parts, for an undisclosed sum
- Ideagen Plc - AIM IPO
- Jelf Group Plc - acquisition of The Insurance Partnership Holdings Ltd for consideration of up to £15.5m
- Tangent Communications Plc - acquisition of Goodprint for £10.2m
- Zoo Digital Group Plc - AIM placing and restructuring of convertible loan notes
- Cenkos Securities Plc - advice re Reverse Takeover of AIM listed Omega Diagnostics Group Plc
- Yell Group Plc - advice on the acquisition of Trusted Places Limited
- Jelf Group Plc - AIM placing to raise funds of £19m
- Ark Home Healthcare Holdings Limited - MBI backed by Ashridge Capital/Core Capital with funds of £18m
- CareCapital Group Plc - disposal of German property portfolio for £23.5m
- Green Tomato Cars - sale of company to Transdev Plc
- LitComp Plc - public to private by way of UK Takeover Offer
Ashley is an avid follower of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.