Alexandra advises commercial clients and individuals in relation to general commercial and corporate disputes, including cross-border claims.
She is a senior associate in the litigation team and has been involved in a number of Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures, such as mediation and has experience in advising clients on informal settlement options and strategies.
Alexandra has particular expertise in:
- Acting in relation to breach of contract and construction of contract claims
- Advising on breach of trust claims
- Civil fraud matters
- Corporate insolvency-related disputes and debt recovery
- Corporate and partnership disputes, including misfeasance and director disqualification proceedings
- International Arbitration.
- Acted for the Defendant at trial and on the successful appeal in a claim brought in respect of an alleged breach of an alleged oral contract - Harb v HRH Prince Abdul Aziz  EWCA Civ 556
- Acted for a global oil and gas services company in a series of complex and high-value breach of contract claims in the Technology and Construction Court
- Acted for the Defendant, IG Markets Ltd, in successfully defending £90m alleged dishonest assistance proceedings - Stokors SA & Ors v IG Markets Ltd & Anor  EWHC 631 (Comm)
- Advised an international finance company in a £110m action brought against a syndicate of investors for breaches of contract
- Acted for an international trading company in respect of recovering fraudulently transferred funds.
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers' Association
- CLAN - Commercial Litigation Association (sub-committee member and newsletter Co-Editor).