The value of hotels and hospitality assets has not fallen the way one would expect for an industry which has been hit hard over the past 12 months. But the big questions are how to value those assets, where and how to invest.
Our expert panel discussed how the hospitality industry and the crucial investment market on which it depends, can begin their post-pandemic recovery.
- Keynote speaker: Hugh Taylor OBE, Chief Executive and co-founder of one of Europe’s leading hospitality management and advisory businesses Michels & Taylor, will lend his insight and experience as a skilled asset manager.
- Industry expert: Sarah Green, Co-Founder and Director of Hotel Finance
- Industry expert: Alex Sturgess, Director of Savills Hotels Agency team
- Moderator: Ed John, Head of Hotels at Howard Kennedy
With the sector at a standstill for the past 12 months, our panellists will examine a number of topics including:
- The importance of agility and resilience for hospitality providers in sectors and areas that were dependent on overseas tourism,
- The hospitality funds awaiting the return of assets to market, and
- How capital markets for hotels will develop in the next few years.