Property Portfolio Management
One of the largest assets that organisations own are often their offices and other properties.
Our real estate lawyers also advise in this area during corporate transactions. They help companies to understand their property options, as well as the most efficient way of structuring them.
Our services include:
Our recent experience includes advising:
- Entrepreneur Leo Caplan, on his acquisition of two of the UK’s premier kitchen and furniture businesses - Smallbone of Devizes and Mark Wilkinson Furniture from administrators PWC via a Newco vehicle. We also advised on all related post acquisition property work including the operation of licences to occupy and coordinating the negotiation and transfers of leases
- On the purchase of Blakes Hotel, the renowned chic boutique hotel, in Kensington for £20 million from the Receivers of Guest Invest
- Ark Home Healthcare Holdings Ltd on the simultaneous acquisition of three local care providers in the South of England, following the establishment of the acquiring consolidator entity, such acquisitions being in relation to AG Care Ltd, Breslin Health & Social Care Ltd and Mac Caring Ltd
- Pizza Hut on the corporate and real estate aspects of the refranchising of a significant proportion of their property portfolio
- On the acquisition of the business of Family Jewels Ltd and HPJ Retailing Ltd.