Getting you from design to development
Development, regeneration and infrastructure projects are becoming increasingly complex as market conditions change and legislation and case law develops. You need sophisticated and practical solutions to navigate this planning maze.
We have exceptional people who work tremendously hard to deliver the highest quality service.
The team offers a range of services including the following:
- Tactical and strategic planning promotion advice through the Town and Country Planning regime
- Advice in delivery of complex schemes requiring Development Consent Orders (DCOs) or Transport and Works Act Orders (TWAOs)
- Strategic advice on policy applications and viability
- Legal robustness health checking of planning applications and environmental impact assessments
- Drafting and negotiating planning and related infrastructure agreements
- Advice on compulsory purchase and compensation Advice on Community Infrastructure Levy
- Preparation for and project management of major planning inquiries and examinations
- Strategic conduct of appeal court proceedings, including judicial review and statutory appeals
- Advice on implementation and modification and release of planning conditions
- Technical advice on highways, rights of way and town and village green issues
- Advice on heritage issues including listed buildings/conservation area controls
- Advice on contaminated land and environmental regulatory issues
- Advice on lawful development certificates and advertisement consents
- Advice and conduct of planning enforcement
- Advocacy at public inquires and hearings.