Queries about office space and property can take our clients into complex legal areas.
Our real estate lawyers work with business occupiers, property owners and management companies on any issues they face through managing their property portfolios.
Our services include:
- Business property acquisition management and disposal
- Disputes and litigation
- Estate management
- Lease renewals
- Planning and environment
Our recent experience includes advising:
- Sunglass Hut on their corporate re-organisation
- Foreign retailers – over the last 12 months we have seen an increase in foreign retailers setting up and continuing their expansion in the UK. Clients have included:
- Desigual (mid-range Spanish fashion retailer) who opened on London’s Oxford St for the highest ever rent paid on Oxford St
- Sarah Pacini (high-end Belgium/French fashion retailer)
- The Kooples (high-end fashion brand set up by the previous owners of Comptoir des cotonniers)
- Busaba Eathai on a rapid expansion programme which saw them increase their portfolio from three to eight over an 18-month period
- Pizza Hut on the roll out of Pizza Hut delivery units
- Otarion on their first restaurant opening
- Alan Yau and family on various ideas including Cocorino
- Vapiano on its expansion programme with a second unit in London’s City.