Child abduction

If a child is taken out of England and Wales without the agreement of the other parent or without a Court Order, or if a child is unlawfully removed from another country to the UK, the parent left behind may be able to apply for an Order in the English Courts that the child be returned.

Equally, if there is a concern that a child may be removed from his/her home country, then appropriate steps can be taken to prevent this. We have experience of Hague and European Convention cases and provide a committed, round-the-clock service to our clients at what we understand is a difficult and emotional time.