In appropriate cases, our team takes emergency court action to ensure that assets are frozen.
This is so that: any Judgment obtained can be enforced; funds can be traced; key evidence can be seized or preserved. Our team advises on steps that can be taken before proceedings are issued. We also advise on challenges that can be made to orders obtained which affect them or their assets.
Our services include:
- restraining and freezing injunctions: prohibiting property or evidence being disposed of; preventing disposal of an item or property; requiring provision of information to help recover assets; or stopping wrongful misbehaviour
- search orders - a civil order entitling the search of premises and the recovery and preservation of property or documentation
- acting as Supervising Solicitors
- injunctions in a wide range of situations
- disclosure orders
- restraint orders ancillary to a criminal investigation (including their impact on spouses and third parties)
- asset recovery orders
- anti-suit injunctions
- orders for the detention, custody or preservation of property
- declarations from the Court (for example as to construction or enforceability of contract)