Private Individual Migration
Our specialist team of immigration lawyers can assist a private individual in securing an initial visa for travel to the UK, extending their stay, obtaining settlement (i.e. permanent residence) or naturalisation as a British citizen.
Our commitment to our clients means that high-quality pragmatic advice is provided promptly, easing any stress or tensions that are normally associated with international relocation. Once in the UK, Howard Kennedy can continue to guide you through complex personal matters such as wealth protection, relationships, children and employment.
Our attention to detail and client dedication mean that the entire application process is clear and stress-free.
Our experience covers:
- Family migration for spouses, children and dependent relatives
- EEA migration
- Naturalisation as British citizens
- Human rights applications and appeals
- HM forces
- Diplomatic visas
- Tier 4 (General) student visas
- UK Ancestry
- Representation before the First-tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal
- Domestic Workers
- Artists & Entertainers.
For more information or to discuss how our Immigration services could help you, please contact Antonia Torr.