Our dedicated team of specialists regularly advise and assist private individuals and businesses on their immigration needs.
Your hands-on adviser will assess your case and objectives quickly and provide you with a clear roadmap through the complexities of UK immigration law so that you can achieve your objectives. Previous clients have often remarked on the depth of knowledge of our team along with the pragmatic and responsive approach taken to their case.
Our clients range from:
- Businesses (both domestic and international);
- Private individuals seeking to make the UK their home or place of work;
- EEA nationals and their family members;
- British nationals
- HM Forces
- Diplomats & Civil Servants.
Our services include:
Recent experience advising:
- Securing a Sponsor Licence for a multi-million pound franchise enabling them to sponsor overseas executives who held specialist industry skills
- Winning a human rights appeal for a businessman who suffered from motor neuron disease, allowing him to stay in the UK
- Obtaining leave to remain for private individuals who wish to make the UK their home
- Assisting a major construction company in implementing a compliant ‘right to work’ policy thereby protecting them from immigration enforcement action
- Negotiating a reduction in a Civil Penalty Notice for a large distribution business – the Civil Penalty Notice had been issued as the company had mistakenly employed an illegal worker and had not conducted the correct ‘right to work’ checks.
For more information or to discuss how our Immigration services could help you, please contact Antonia Torr.