Many of the issues our clients need to address are compliance-driven and the administration provided by a Company Secretary is an essential aspect of running a business.
Proper maintenance and filing of records are all statutory duties, but keeping on top of these needs can divert attention from what you want to concentrate on – running the business. We have a team of company secretarial experts to support you by taking care of the more routine aspects on your behalf.
Our services include:
- maintenance of the statutory registers
- filing of Statutory Forms
- providing Members and Auditors with Notice of Meetings
- filing at Companies House copies of resolutions and agreements
- keeping of minutes of directors' meetings and general meetings.
We are also able to provide additional advice on topics such as changes to structure and the appointment and resignation of officers.
Our clients include:
- Liberty and other retail Companies
- Morethanhotels Group, who own and operate 12 Express by Holiday Inn hotels throughout the UK
- Totally Plc
- Joe Allen Housing Limited
- Yum! iii (UK) Limited.
Examples of our work include advising:
- on the formation, provision and setting up of all types of UK companies;
- on the maintenance of client company statutory records
- on the statutory compliance in respect of company administrative matters;
- on the Registered Office Facility, including the maintenance of a Registered Office Notice Board
- on the auditing of client statutory books and registers and updating of these as required
- on statutory compliance in accordance with the Companies Act 2006 and dealing with the procedures required by the Act
- on and facilitating the conversion of client company information onto a dedicated database to enable quick and efficient recall of company information as required.