Corporate and M&A
The team advises on both domestic and cross border corporate and M&A transactions.
Our advice covers all areas relevant to corporate advice and M&A including, corporate real estate, investment structures and joint ventures, tax and general corporate law.
We have developed excellent relationships over the years with leading accountants, off-shore advisors and other key professionals in the corporate services area, meaning that we can support our clients in all aspects of their transactions.
Services we can help you with include:
- private company acquisitions and disposals including in particular corporate real estate transactions
- investments, due diligence and joint ventures
- business structures and reorganisations
- LP, LLP and shareholder arrangements together with related funding;
- corporate finance and fundraising, including private equity and venture capital transactions
- MBOs and MBIs
- public company IPOs, mergers and takeovers, on all markets;
- company law and regulatory advice
- tax-related advice, including EIS / SEIS and employee incentive schemes.