On Thursday 30 July we held a webinar, with an incredible panel, to discuss the investment trends and opportunities emerging from the current pandemic and consider the collaboration between the US and UK markets.
The panel included:
- Egbert Perry, Chairman and CEO of The Integral Group, a community development and commercial real estate company he co-founded in 1993. Integral is committed to creating value in cities and rebuilding the fabric of communities across the United States by developing large scale mixed-use projects and affordable, workforce, luxury and mixed-income housing solutions.
- Jonathan Goldstein, CEO of Cain International. Jonathan co-founded Cain International in 2014 and has since built it into a privately held real estate investment firm with $5.9 billion of debt and equity transactions in Europe and the United States.
- Heidi Learner, Americas Head of Real Assets Research for CBRE Global Investors. Heidi is responsible for the firm’s analysis, forecasting and transaction support across the public and private real assets spectrum, including both real estate and infrastructure as well as equity and debt.
- COVID-19 impact on UK and US real estate investments
- Strategies to protect existing investments
- Future investment trends and asset class opportunities
- Doing business during a potential downtown
- Lessons learned during economic downturns
You can watch the recording of the webinar below.